** All the guests are requested to produce valid passport with minimum of six months validity, approved Bhutan
visa copy at the time of check-in at the hotel.
Indian Nationals are requested to produce either Voters ID / Passport with minimum validity of six months during
their period of visit in Bhutan and valid travel permit (ENTRY PERMIT issued by the Immigration authorities) at
the time of check in at the hotel.
All reservations have to be sent in written format by e-mail.
*** The hotel requires a payment of 50% of the total amount of the room booking within 7 days (at the time of the booking) to confirm the reservation. The remaining balance amount is to be paid at least 30 days prior to the date of check-in at the hotel.
The management of BHR (Bhutan Hotels & Restaurants) reserves the right to refuse the room without any notice if an advance is not paid within the given dateline.
Non confirmation of the payment of the booking as per the proforma invoice without any notice prior to 30 days of the check in at the hotel will be treated as cancelled and the reservations will be released automatically from the system to avoid cancellation charges.
Any bookings received / reinstated within or prior to 30 days period of the check in at the hotel will be accepted depending upon the availability of the room and subject to an advance confirmation of the full payment.
The banks and account numbers will be intimidated once the room bookings are confirmed.
For payment made via bank cheque, the room booking will be secured only upon confirmation of receipt of the payment in the account of the hotel maintained with the concerned bank.
The hotel reserves the right to refuse check-in of the guest for non-confirmation of the payment.
Packages/services once booked and confirmed will be subject to the cancellation policy. Please refer to CANCELLATION POLICY.
The package rates are subject to specific facilities as agreed between the guests and the hotel management. Any extras thus incurred due to deviation/ alternation from the actual packages booked, after confirmation of the packages, will be chargeable to the guest and liable for payment prior to check-out time.
Every effort will be made to adhere to the planned reservation. However, due to unforeseen circumstances such as over-booking, non-receipt of the payment, weather and road conditions, changes in flight schedules, national holidays and reasons beyond the control of BHR, the staff and the management of BHR (Bhutan Hotels & Restaurants) will not be responsible for any changes in the daily activities of the hotel and non-confirmation of the room.
The management of BHR will not be held responsible for any changes/ rearranging the room without prior notice. There shall not be any reimbursement for such unforeseen circumstances.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES
The check-in time is at 2:00 PM.
Guaranteed access to rooms prior to 2:00 PM on the day of arrival will be subject to availability basis.
The check-out time is at 12:00 noon. Late check-out will be subject to availability and upon confirmation of payment of the room.
The Rates are inclusive of the following services:
- MAP packages are inclusive of room (twin sharing basis), breakfast and dinner.
- CP packages are inclusive of room (twin sharing basis) and breakfast only.
- All public areas with free Wi-Fi wherever available.
** The management of BHR will be offering 01 bottled mineral water per room per day on a complimentary basis.
The Package Rates are exclusive of the following services:
- Travel & Health insurance coverage and medical treatment of the guests.
- Communication charges, laundry, tips, porters at the hotels.
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Pick up and drop at the hotel from/to airport can be arranged on request and subject to confirmation of the payment.
The hotel can accommodate maximum of two persons per room.
- One child below the age of 5 years can stay in the parents’ room free of charge.
- One child above the age of 5 years and below 11 years can stay in the parents’ room with an extra cost for an additional bed. Extra bed will be provided depending upon availability basis. Full meals cost will be applicable for the child between the ages of 5 to 11 years.
- The hotel reserves the right to validate age of the child upon producing the passport.
All rates and conditions applied above are subject to change depending upon the policies of the management of BHR and the Royal Government of Bhutan, which shall be intimated to you as soon as our office is notified officially about it.
There is no personal insurance of any kind included in the price. Travel and Health insurance should be obtained from your place of residence, before commencement of your trip and prior to check in at the hotel. The management of BHR will not be held liable for any illness, injury or death sustained during your stay in the hotel.
Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
This policy is applicable to the entire tour packages. All cancellation has to be sent in written email to our reservation department before the stipulated time.
- For cancellations received on or before 30 days prior to date of check in - full refund.
- For cancellation received less than 20 to 29 days from the date of check in – refund of 50% of entire price.
- For cancellation received less than 15 to 19 days from the date of check in – refund of 25% of entire price.
- For cancellation received less than 14 days/no shows/early departures after check in at the hotel - 100% charge of entire cost.
NO SHOW & EARLY CHECK-OUT • In the event that an individual or entire group does not arrive on the confirmed arrival date, or departs earlier than the confirmed departure date, no refunds of amount will be applicable. • Any late amendments and no-shows are non-refundable (100% cancellation charge of the booking).